Saturday, January 8, 2011

Installed Gas Tank, Received New Alarm, and Semi installed Brakes

 Here is how the gas tank has sat for the past 5 months or so. We removed it from the car, covered all the holes with baggies.
 Then I washed it off. Attempted to clean what I could.
 Replaced the hose with a brand new one from Honda.
 Also, mocked up the 90-93 non abs brake booster and master cylinder, both purchased new from Winchester Auto, to get it off the floor of the garage.
 Dad installed the brake lines a while ago. Here's a picture of the 40/40 proportioning valve needed for the integra front and rear disc swap.
 Also, picked up a new alarm. 1 mile radius on this badboy. Also, picked up a battery backed up siren, mini piezo siren for in the car, and a tilt sensor. Still debating whether or not to run remote start. The last time we installed it I had a bunch of ignition problems.

 Here are a couple of pictures of the Stock Fuel Pump when I removed it from the tank. The stock fuel pump is HUGE compared to the little walbro 255LPH I'm going to be running.
Here's the new Walbro 255LPH I bought for my original car project but never got around to installing it. Needed to install it in this car in order to be able to safely run any boost at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment