Saturday, January 8, 2011

Installed Tailgate, Taillights, and Rear Bumper

 The taillights that originally came with this car were all broken except for the middle piece which is from a 90-91 Crx. So I picked up the left piece while at Pick N Pull and got the Right side when I went to pick up the dash from the person I bought this car from.
 Purchased these new from Honda online.

Here are a couple of pictures of how the rear end looks with it all installed. Trust me when I say the pictures do not do it justice. You can also see my oil squirter plugs in the bottom right of the last picture.

 My Dad also installed the wiper motor and wiper motor cover.
 Also, installed the body wiring harness that controls tail lights, back up lights, e-brake, seatbelt, doors, rear speakers, etc. The trunk latch and gas door cables were also run.

No comments:

Post a Comment