Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet my 1988 Honda CRX HF

Welcome to my One Quick CRX blog. 



The red CRX on the left was the original car I rebuilt in 2004.  It was my first car and went through 4 engine changes, 12 smog checks with numerous fails and was a labor of love.  

The white CRX on the right is my new project and was brought home as a shell with nothing inside.  The intention has been to take all of the good parts out of the red CRX to use in the white CRX to fix it up.  The HF model is the lightest model you can get out of all CRX's - this is why I have started the new project.  

There will be two main threads:  the engine build and the restoration of the car. 

I will post updates on my efforts as I make progress on completing the restoration and modification of my white CRX HF.

No comments:

Post a Comment